My Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring Summer 2017 Favorites

13:38


Hello, dollies, and thank you for reading once again. 

I'm no fashion expert, but Elie Saab has to be one of my favorite brands when talking about haute couture dresses and attire in general. I absolutely love the embellishments and sparkles, the color palette, everything! 
Some days ago, Elie Saab's Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2017 collection was shown off in a fashion show... and it was amazing! I'm going to show you my picks for this collection, and you can tell me what you think about it in the comments, and also add your picks! 


Seeing this absolutely gorgeous collection makes me hope Stardoll might bring back Elie Saab inspired clothes to the Starplaza... I wish, I wish, I wish. These are just amazing. 

What do you think of them? Would you wear any of these? Would you buy them if they were on Starplaza?

I'll be reading your comments! 

Josefina. 







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Flickr Images